Walk Behind Road rollers are powerful compacting machines capable of applying a tremendous force in consecutive impacts to a soil surface.
And It is used to compact asphalt, sand soil and gravel, sideways, driveways, by-lanes, tracks, lawns, patch work, back filling of gas/water pipelines, cable installation work and road repairs etc.
The impact force of KONATO Walk behind road roller levels is uniformly and compacts voids between soil particles to increase dry density.So these Rollers are the latest light duty double drum Vibrator Walk behind road roller in the domestic market with hydro-static drive.
- Hydrostatic drive
- Double vibration
- Mechanical vibration drive
- Electric starter
- Infinitely variable speed control
- Sprinkler system
- Vibration dampened steering rod
- Height adjustable steering rod
- Vibration and throttle regulation on the steering rod
- Two scrapers per drum
- Automatic shutdown at low oil level
- Single point lifting device
- Can work within small and confined areas
- Safety crank handle
- Narrow profile, allows access to tighter areas
- Both petrol and diesle engine avilable.
Model NVR550 Specification:
|Capacity of water tank||35 L|
|Capacity of oil tank||6 L|
|Walking speed||0-4 km/h|
|Starting way||Electric starting|
|Walking model||Forward & Backward|
|Wheel Size||600*Φ450 mm|
|Vibrating clutch method||Automatic|
|Centrifugal force||20 KN|
|Vibration frequency||70 Hz|
|Engine||Gasoline Honda GX270 9HP or Diesel Kipor 178F 6HP|